So I'm excited to learn more about the Executive Resume Toolkit -- which, although designed for clients, it sounds like from the description below -- is sure to teach "old" resume writers like me some new tricks.
- Resume Writing Guide: 50-page guidebook (with optional exercises) to help you strategize, write, and design your own winning, executive-level resume
- Resume Sample Gallery: 123-page book, including a selection of 50 best-in-class executive resumes that you can use as the foundation for writing/designing your own best-in-class resume
- Worksheets: All of the worksheets discussed and used in the book are also provided in a separate Word document so that you can easily use them to pull together your essential information and construct your resume
- Resource Guide: Short guidebook with "live" links to online resources designed specifically for executive candidates
- Executive Tip Sheets: Two tip pages to keep close at hand while writing your resume - one detailing the top Executive Resume Strategies and the other detailing the top tips for writing Powerful Experience Sections
- Audio Broadcasts: Two 20-minute audio recordings with expert career management advice - one titled "Top 10 Resume Writing Strategies for Executive Success" and the other titled "My Resume's Not Working ... What Do I Do Now?"
Already bought it? Comment on this thread and let me know what you think of it!