So when I came across an old article (November 2004) in Writer's Digest magazine about patron saints and the inspiration they can have on you as a resume writer -- and your clients -- I had to share it!
- Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes (the client without a four-year degree who wants a great job in pharmaceutical sales).
- Saint Joseph is also the patron saint of workers.
- Looking for that perfect word? Pray to Saint Bernadine of Siena, patron saint of advertisers, advertising, and public relations.
- Saint Cajetan is the patron saint of the unemployed (also known as the "starving artist" saint).
- Saint Agricola of Avignon is the patron saint to pray to when you wish to prevent misfortune.
- Work from home? Pray to Saint Rita of Cascia, the patron saint against loneliness.