Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Affiliate Relationships with Recruiters - Compensation

As I am researching my new Special Report for resume writers on developing strategic alliances with recruiters and headhunters, I'm learning there is a wide variety of compensation strategies --- from NONE (the most frequently asked question I hear from resume writers: "So why would they refer someone to me, if they're not getting a referral fee or commission?") to 15%, on average.

I hope to have the Special Report done by the end of the month!! More details to follow...

4 comments:

  1. A very detailed explanation was provided on this topic. Wonderful article. I really appreciate your researching your new special report writers on developing strategic plans, which is very interesting for us. Now it's time to get limo service Glendale az for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice article. I really appreciate your new special report for resume writers on developing strategic alliances with recruiters and headhunters. Keep sharing more information about this article.
    Now it's time to get Best track suits for men for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely right thinking about recruiters. This is intersting to read and get some amazing ideas from this blog. Share some more content is detail. Now have a look at yoga house dubai .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discover how R&M Healing Buddha, founded by Ritu and Manish, is paving the way for holistic health, combining energy healing with modern science.
    pranic healing

    ReplyDelete