Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Are Your Clients Confused About Using Social Media In Their Job Search?

Are your resume clients confused about how to use social media in their job search?

A better question is: Are YOU confused about what your clients should be doing to use social media in their job search?

If so, mark Thursday, Jan. 30 on your calendar.

In one 90-minute session taught by social media expert Barbara Safani, you'll get a solid understanding of the power of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ to help your clients land their dream job. Here are details on the program (offered by The Academies):

 
Social Media for Skeptics & Non-Social Media Enthusiasts!
Perhaps you realize that social media has become an important part of a job search strategy and your clients have begun to ask if you can help them with their LinkedIn profiles. Or maybe, up until now, you’ve dabbled on LinkedIn or perhaps Facebook or Twitter, but haven’t taken the full plunge. You’re still trying to figure out which site is good for who and why. You’re not alone. Dissecting the myriad of social networking sites can be daunting, confusing, and time consuming.
Join us for: Social Media for Skeptics & Non-Social Media Enthusiasts! In this 90-minute class, you will gain a solid understanding of the four top social networking sites and learn how to incorporate high-level job search strategies across all four sites. More specifically:
  1. LinkedIn: Keys to writing a stand-out, optimized LinkedIn profile, and getting decision makers to listen to what your clients have to say.
  2. Facebook: How to transform Facebook from a network of friends to an army of advocates for a client’s job search.
  3. Twitter: Methods for taming the noise on Twitter and focusing strategically on the influencers that can help your clients’ careers soar.
  4. Google+ Why Google+ is not just another social network and how your clients can leverage it to create a top-notch online identity.
Thursday, January 30th, 2014
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Eastern/New York
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Central
11:00 am – 12:30 pm Mountain
10:00 am – 11:30 pm Pacific/California
Only $97 (Or it's free if you register for the CCMC training I told you about last week.)

Register here.

Questions? Call Shelly at The Academies at (877) 659-3769 extension 1 or email Shelly@theacademies.com.


I'm planning on taking this training myself. Even though I'm very social media savvy, anytime I can learn something new to help my clients in their job search, I invest in the training.

Remember, if you mention me (Bridget Brooks) or Resume Writers' Digest when you register for this program, let me know and I'll send you a special bonus.





DISCLOSURE: I am an affiliate for The Academies. If you purchase a training program as a result of this email, I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying anything through my link. In fact, I can sometimes negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. :) Thank you, in advance for your support! (Want to learn more about how you can earn affiliate commissions by recommending services and products you trust? Email me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment