Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Resume Writer News: Pearl White

I'm always interested in hearing from my readers -- especially their successes and accomplishments! (By the way, sending me news about your business that I can write about -- and link to your website -- will help increase your exposure!)

Pearl White, CPRW, JCTC, CEIP, of A 1st Impression Resume & Career Coaching Services recently e-mailed me to let me know that five of her resume submissions have been accepted for the upcoming book, "Expert Resumes for Engineering Professionals."

Pearl also has recently relaunched her website, using Network Solutions. She notes that Network Solutions will design a website for you for $500 or you can do it yourself on their website for free. They'll host it, provide the domain name, and 24/7 customer service for $10/month.

Pearl says, "It's a great option for resume writers/career coaches on a budget and a terrific educational experience."

You can look at previous versions of Pearl's site using the Wayback Machine. (It's also fun to look at old versions of your website using the Wayback Machine too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment