Monday, July 7, 2008

My First ResumeSpider Commission Check

I've written before about ResumeSpider, a service job seekers can use to connect to prospective employers. It's also a source of revenue for resume writers. Although I'm nowhere as prolific as some of my colleagues in the number of resumes I write each week, I've been doing better about telling clients about ResumeSpider, and providing my affiliate code in e-mails when I send their final documents.

Well, it finally paid off! I received my first affiliate commission check in the mail today -- $18.89 (from 1 client). Resume writers can earn a 30% commission on ResumeSpider services, which range from $39.95 to $99.95 ($12-$30 per sale).

Now I'm inspired! I'm going to see if I can double that in the next 30 days. I'll let you know how I do. In the meantime, if you're interested in signing up as a ResumeSpider affiliate, use this link;
(http://Affiliates.ResumeSpider.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment