Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Write Great Resumes Faster Special Report Released


At last! I've finally incorporated in the more than 100 tips and strategies submitted by professional resume writers in my "Write Great Resumes Faster" survey -- and have turned the "Write Great Resumes Faster" book into a Special Report!

It's more than 50 pages of ideas, tips, and information -- including more than 20 pages of accomplishment-stimulating action verbs, profile traits and descriptors, and keywords.

Like the print edition of the book (which made it to a second edition), it's equal parts INSPIRATION and REFERENCE. I recommend printing it out, three-hole punching it, and putting it in a binder.

When I need inspiration for a Qualifications Profile, I flip through and, inevitably, something comes to mind. The action verbs are particularly useful.

Order it online for immediate download -- just $14.

No comments:

Post a Comment