How unique are you as a resume writer? Even if you think you're just an "ordinary" resume writer, how you position yourself can make a HUGE difference in attracting clients and being seen as an expert.
In this new, FREE 16-page workbook from Resume Writer's Digest, you'll learn:
- What IS a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and how can it help you attract more clients to your resume writing business?
- What are the elements of a good USP?
- How to analyze your current client base to figure out how to choose your USP.
- Why a picture can help you create your USP.
- How studying other resume writers can help you figure out how you are unique.
- Four important questions to ask yourself to discover your USP.
- Examples of great USPs.
Includes four worksheets:
- Worksheet 1: Understand Your Target Market
- Worksheet 2: Research Other Resume Writers
- Worksheet 3: Create Your Products and Services
- Worksheet 4: Write Your Unique Selling Proposition
To obtain your free workbook, "Finding Your Uniqueness: Developing Your Unique Selling Proposition," complete the form below!