Wednesday, August 13, 2014

If You Wait Until Tomorrow To Start, You'll Just Be Older

At the age of 40, my husband took up novel writing.

So I love seeing stories about successful people who began new careers at "ripe old ages," because when you work with jobseekers, so many of them find themselves starting over again … and sometimes they're not what they themselves would consider to be "spring chickens."

So when I came across this article from Inc. magazine, "Accomplish Great Things at Any Age," I just had to share.

How appropriate then, that the listing for my age -- 40 -- has to do with writing:
At 40, Mark Twain wrote The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

You're never too old to start something new. And if you wait until tomorrow, you'll just be a day order. So don't wait. If there's something you've been wanting to try, just Start.


No comments:

Post a Comment