Thursday, February 28, 2008

Subcontracting Survey


To follow up on the article in the January/February 2008 issue on "Making a Pitch To Subcontracting Firms," I am conducting a subcontracting survey.

I sent an e-mail to all active subscribers today with the link to the survey. If you have NOT yet signed up to receive your free subscription to Resume Writers' Digest, use the form in the upper right hand corner of the blog.

If you are a resume writer who currently subcontract writes resumes -- or you have subcontracted in the past -- please e-mail me at RWDigest@aol.com (subject: Subcontract Survey) and I will send you the link to the survey. (The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete.)

The survey will remain open until March 31.

I hope to make the Thursday survey a regular feature, and will report the results on the blog. I will also publish the survey results in the Making Money as a Resume Subcontractor Special Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment