Entries have been seen in a variety of areas, such as career management and job search apps, social resume tools, university-development dual career programs, social search strategy books, employment information and job seeker support websites, job search how-to programs, and much more.
For 2012, former winners were once again asked to return as judges in helping to select the winners from the entries received this year. The competition was tremendous and resulted in a tie that led to six total winners (vs. the five typically selected).
In no particular order:
- Jennifer Hay of IT Resume Service for: Twitteresume: The Twitter-Enabled Real-Time Resume
- Laura Labovich of The Career Strategy Group and Miriam Salpeter of Keppie Careers for: 100 Conversations for Career Success: Learn to Network, Cold Call, and Tweet Your Way to Your Dream Job
- Murray A. Mann and Rose Mary Bombela-Tobias of Global Diversity Solutions Group LLC for: Multicultural Career Management Program (MCMP)
- Pat Schuler of The Gemini Resources Group and Susan Whitcomb of The Academies, Inc. for: Serious Revenue: Landing 4- and 5-Figure Clients … with Integrity and Heart
- Barbara Safani of Career Solvers for: Job Search Mobile Phone and iPad App
- Chip Cohan of Preptel Corporation for: Preptel’s solution to optimize resumes-based computational linguistics
Full 2012 Innovator Winner application descriptions can be viewed at http://www.careerdirectors.com/cia_2012.htm.