Latest and Greatest Learning Opportunities
First, there is a monthly training webinar that you’ll get the recordings for -- AND transcripts -- as part of our "Expert Interview Series." Here's the recordings currently available on the site:
- "Building Affiliate Relationships to Grow Your Resume Business"
- "The Employment Game: How Are You Preparing Your Clients" with Janine Moon
- "Feed the Media: How to Get Publicity For Your Resume Writing Business"
- "Using Content to Capture New Career Clients"
- "Five Keys to Generating New Business With Online Marketing" with Mark McLaren
Click here to get access to the recordings of all the teleseminars above -- PLUS, keep reading to see what else you'll get!
Each month you'll get a new Special Report, helping you be more effective in your resume writing business:
- Write Great Resumes Faster (sells for $14)
- Resume Writer's Online Marketing Guidebook: 21-Step Guide to Taking Your Resume Business Offline to Online (sells for $14)
- Maximizing Your Cash Flow: Subcontracting and Referral Relationships (sells for $10)
- Making Money Writing E-Books
- Referral-Based Marketing Strategies: How to Generate New Clients For Your Resume Writing Business
- Website Traffic Secrets for Resume Writers
- Time Management and Productivity Strategies for Resume Writers
- Emotional Marketing: Connecting With Resume Clients
Plus additional BONUS special reports each month (these are changed out monthly). Currently, the bonus special reports available are:
- "Using Google Checkout In Your Resume Writing Business"
- "101 Productivity Principles For Getting Things Done"
- "Advanced Features of Microsoft Word: Document Review"
- "Twitter Tracking & Analytics"
- "Practical and Creative Online Business Branding"
- "Membership Sites and Partnerships"
- "Offline Advertising and Promotion"
- "Marketing Ideas for Business"
Click here to get access to this month's special report -- "Emotional Marketing: Connecting With Resume Clients" and the bonus special reports listed.
You'll also get access to Pass-Along Materials -- brandable, ready-to-go content you can use with your resume writing clients. These are articles, checklists, and special reports provided in Microsoft Word format that you can simply stick your name on and use "as is," or edit and/or rewrite into new content. These resources will help your clients be more effective in their job search, but you don't have to take hours and hours to write them. Each month, you have access to a unique PAM content package.
Here are the topics addressed:
- "Do You Have Any Questions for Me? The Question Every Candidate Should Be Prepared to Answer In An Interview" (October 2011)
- "Getting Started With LinkedIn In Your Job Search" (November 2011)
- "Jobseeker's Guide to References" (December 2011)
- "Job Search Advice: 365+ Ready-To-Go Tweets and Facebook Posts" (January 2012)
- "Jobseeker's Guide to Salary Negotiation" (February 2012)
- "Jobseeker's Guide to Online Reputation Management" (March 2012)
- "Getting Started With Facebook In Your Job Search" (April 2012)
- "What To Do Next With Your Resume" (May 2012)
(Previous Pass-Along Materials packages are removed when the next month's PAM content is added. You can purchase some of the previous PAMs -- see the links above.)
Click Here to Join BeAResumeWriter.com and Get Access to the "What To Do Next With Your Resume" Pass-Along Materials Report. I've Nicknamed it, "You've Got Your Resume: Now What?"
You'll also get access to the ENTIRE BACK ISSUE ARCHIVE of the Resume Writers' Digest newsletter. This is literally hundreds of pages of great articles and information dating back to 1999, including recaps of conference sessions on resume writing, marketing, and business management.
On BeAResumeWriter.com, you also get access to "Business Forms & Templates" you can use. Here's a quick list of what's available (new forms are added regularly!):
- Resume Critique Form
- Instruction Sheet for Final Files
- Company Profile Sheet
- Backup Resources
- Resume Writing Business Checklist
- Subcontractor Tracking Form
- Business Expense Budget
- Monthly Trending Report
- Promotional Calendar Template
- Conference Budget Form
- Conference Quick List
You'll also have access to an Enhanced Membership Directory -- and your listing on BeAResumeWriter.com is searchable by prospective clients looking for a resume writer. (You'll find a link to the BeAResumeWriter.com Directory of Professional Resume Writers on Google.)
Have you heard that blogging can build your business? Check out our 10-video series on "Building a Better Business Blog" -- currently available for Bronze members. Previously, we had a 10-video series on "Web Marketing Intensives." These resources are changed out periodically.
Speaking of "resources" -- check out our Public Relations Resources. Building on the information offered in the "Feed the Media" teleseminar (available for download or streaming audio on the site), you'll have access to:
- 12 Timely News Release Topics
- 25 Reasons to Send a News Release
- News Release Ideas from A to Z
- Sample News Releases
All that ... for $10/month. Seriously -- is there a better value for your dollar?