- 73% of managers say their company typically looks at the current employee base first when conducting a job search before considering any other candidates.
- 33% of managers report they found their jobs through networking.
- 41% of workers expect to stay with their current employer for more than six years.
- 33% of U.S. organizations lose 10-25% of their new hires within the first year.
- 11% lose up to 50% of their new hires within a year.
- 41% of U.S. workers say they think a workplace romance would jeopardize their job security or advancement opportunities.
- 35% of U.S. workers who report they have had a relationship with a co-worker.
Source: "Figuratively Speaking", Office Solutions Magazine, July 2007